Funny Super Junior Quote 3

Kangin: so, I just took my shirt off and HanKyung stares at my chest hair and says "Yah, someone's hair's stuck to your chest, take it off!!"
MC: (after laughing out loud) In HanKyung's words, how was it?
HanKyung: Truthfully...it was disgusting.
- Star Golden Bell

Heechul: Like one time, I would ask "How would you want me to dress?"
she says, "wear whatever's comfortable,"
"ok"..then, she asks "what do you want me to wear?"
and I think, "now, this is my chance" so, I tell her - "wear your hair up so I can see your neck, don't wear earrings that are too big," I like plaid skirts so, I'd tell her to wear a red one, THEN she says "Yah, what the hell, I don't want to!"
Then I get angry, of course..She told me to dress one way but she won't do what I want! It's so selfish..Because I'd do stuff for her too.
Host: What have you done for her?
Heechul: Well, she told me to wear comfortable clothes so I did..SHE'S LUCKY I DIDN'T GO OUT NAKED...
- Yashim Man Man

Kang Ho Dong: Are you dating anyone at the moment?
The artist responds no and the audience goes "EEEEEEEEHHHE?"
Heechul: That's great, when you say you don't have a girlfriend, it's - "EY, YOU MUST HAVE ONE!!!~" with me, if I say I have one, it's - "EYYY~~ HOW CAN YOU HAVE ONE????"
- Yashim Man Man

Kang Ho Dong: PLEASE, try to be sane for five minutes..
Heechul: I think people just don't understand me here.. (here=YSMM)
Kang Ho Dong: Do others understand you? I mean, do the Super Junior members understand you?
Heechul: More than...half of them..almost half still don't. I'm not asking for a lot of things, just try to understand me for five minutes.
- Yashim Man Man

Hangeng: DON'T EAAAAAAAAATTTTTT ITTTTTTTTTTT~!!!!
- Explorers of the Human Body

Heechul: The emperor can't live without the chef.
- Super Junior Full House Episode 6

Donghae: Can you turn off the light please?
- Super Junior Full House

Sungmin: Super Junior K.R.Y + T + M + Happy = 1
- Cyworld(?) Entry

Eunhyuk: I collect cars. I do it everyday! Because it is..... Fun ;o
- Super Junior Full House

Kangin: OBEY ME!!!!
- Super Junior Full House

Donghae: How about arm wrestling?
- Super Junior Full House

Eunhyuk: He is a hardcore!
- Super Junior Full House

Eunhyuk: Do you speak englishie?
- Sukira Kiss The Radio

Heechul: This is CD!
- Super Junior Full House

Eunhyuk: Wait a minute. Your room number please?
- Super Junior Full House

Kangin: I don't easy.
- Super Junior Full House

Heechul: Hey cop.
Cop: Hello.
Heechul: I'm very sad, I lost my friend.
Cop: What does your friend look like? Is he tall, short ..
Heechu: Short!
Eunhyuk: I'm LONG!!
- Super Junior Full House Episode 8

Kangin: Lady socks. Many color. Coffee. Yeah, ok. Two style. Panty style. Short style.
- Star Golden Bell

Sungmin: His foot smell.... danger!
- Unbelievable Outing Season 3

Heechul: I'm thief... sky... star.... my eye..
- Super Junior Full House

Shindong: My name is Dongshin. I like samgyupsal. I'm hungry.
- Unbelievable Outing Season 3

Directed to Donghae: Everything is "every" for you. Is "every" your friend?
- Super Junior Full House

Eunhyuk: Nice weather!
- Super Junior Full House Episode 7

Donghae: Open the door! Open the door pleaj! Pleaj!
- Adonis Camp

Heechul: Calm down. My intentions were good.
- Super Junior Full House

Sungmin: Isn't this what love is? It's because you love that you worry, you support, and you want to make someone happy.
- Special Fanmeeting Letter

Leeteuk: We're going to continue on until the day that Pearl Sapphire Blue balloons cover the entire world.
- ?? Entry

Kyuhyun: We've got to show them we're one, right?
- ?? Entry

Fan: 2009 is for oppa(s)
Sungmin: No, it's for SuJu and E.L.F!
- UFO reply

Eunhyuk: When you're depressed, poop.....
- Explorers of the Human Body Episode 13

ELF: Kyuhyun I love you.
Kyuhyun: Ah, the popularity of this lad (referring to himself)
- UFO reply

ELF: Donghae oppa lets watch a musical
Kyuhyun: Can't I go…
- UFO reply

ELF: The most handsome man on earth is Kyuhyun
Kyuhyun: I know
- UFO reply

ELF: Marry me
Kyuhyun: When Sungmin allows
- UFO reply

Shin Dong Yup: If you eat this leaf, you can't experience a single type of taste. You can't experience it at all.
Ryeowook: Forever?!?!
- Explorers of the Human Body Episode 1

When Donghae and the ballerina ran off..
Eunhyuk: I can't accept this marriage!!
- Explorers of the Human Body Episode 6

Kangin: Okay come over today, I'll give you my bed. I'm saying this on air so this is a real promise.
Kyuhyun: Eeteuk already promised me two weeks ago that he'll buy me a bed.
Kangin: that person is different from me. I bet you somewhere at this VERY MOMENT he's lying to another dongsaeng.
- Chunji Radio

Ryeowook: Hello?
Eeteuk: Hello?
Ryeowook: TEUKIE HYUNG!!!!
Eunhyuk: Ryeosook! Ryeosook!
- Sukira Kiss The Radio

Hankyung: Hello~ This is Hankyung~
Heechul: Grandpa, did you eat?!
Hankyung: Yes! Yes!
- Sukira Kiss The Radio

Yoochun: I see Hyori noona sometimes.
Eunhyuk & Eeteuk: EHH! WHAT?
Eeteuk: Oops, forgot we're girls!
- Sukira Kiss The Radio

Credits & Source : http://almondherb.blogspot.com

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Pengalaman Tes (UUO PT) Koperasi Bappenas

ketemu The Changcuters (lagi) !

SHINee World Concert V in Jakarta