Leeteuk, Sungmin, and Eunhyuk special appearance in Spamalot


King Arthur and his knights try to find the holy grail.
King Arthur points to Leeteuk and tells his knights that Leeteuk’s the one who has the holy grail.
The knights approach Leeteuk to bring him to the stage.
Arthur: I’m feeling generous today. You can bring two people that are next to you.
LT:My name is Leeteuk. I’m Eunhyuk. I’m Sungmin. (talking like characters from a period movie)
KA: Before speaking to these people…Galahad (Yesung) I heard you are working two jobs.
Yesung: Actually…I am working in an idol group.
KA: You ungratful bastard! Then, these people are your colleagues?
YS: Unfortunately, yes. Actually, there are other friends that are handsomer than them.
KA: Anyway, I’m feeling happy looking at these innocent children. Let’s call one person from the group. It’s Leeteuk. It’s really an innocent name. Everyone, let’s call Leeteuk’s name.
(Everyone shouts Leeteuk)
KA: Innonence is rising from my heart. Since we have idols here, let’s listen to their song. I’ve heard there’s a song called Sorry Sorry (says the song title in Korean)
EH: Unfortunately, (Pointing to Yesung) that person is the only vocal.
KA: Sir Galahad, show us your talent. Come up to the front.
YS: Yes, I’m going to start now. 1,2,3,4 (sings Sorry Sorry)
KA: It’s a good thing that you are working two jobs. Since we have these innocent people here, I’m going to grant them a wish.
LT: My wish is.. (speaking like a character from a period movie)
KA: Just talk in your own voice.
LT: I’ve prepared several wishes. (talks in his normal voice)
KA: Good. Tell me one wish.
LT: Since we are talking about the holy grail, I’ve thought of something. Your big belly (a play on words)
KA: Thank you. Only the innocents can see it. Now, tell me your wish.
LT: My dream is to become a celebrity.
KA: Then, you are Arthur award recipient. Well, I don’t know what to say.
LT: Then, I’m going to change my wish. I want to get married.
KA: Who do you want to get married to?
LT: I saw the female lead before. I want to meet her.
KA: You are Arthur award recipient. It’s a wish you can’t have.
Knight: I’m going to announce today’s recipent of Arthur award. Today’s Arthur award goes to Leeteuk. Receive your trophy. You can exchange that later for a gift. We are going to give you a real spam. We hope that helps you living in your dorm.
KA: Do you have another wish? That’s not allowed. Anyway, what is it?
EH: I don’t know if you are going to grant this wish. Can you pay for my parking fee?
KA: You are Arthur award recipient. When you leave, tell your manager. Everyone, give them a round of applause. Because of them, we were able to find the holy grail.
(Music plays. Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Sungmin leave the stage.)
KA: This is the first time. I was flustered. Sir Galahad, you have great colleagues. Congratulations.
YS: Acually, I’m the handsomest one, right?
(King Arthur ignores him.)

Thanks to Marenubium
Translated by Minnie @ SUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM
Shared by DKP || SMTownJjang

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Pengalaman Tes (UUO PT) Koperasi Bappenas

SHINee World Concert V in Jakarta

ketemu The Changcuters (lagi) !