Alhamdulillah

Assalamualaikum..

Syukur.
Satu kata ini yang tak henti-hentinya kuucapkan hari ini.

"Allah will make a way when it seems like there is no way"
It is a good phrase to tell my condition today.

2 months ago I applied for a scholarship program and found out that I didnt make it 3 weeks ago. Accepting that it might be what Allah has written for me, I moved on.

I was praying so hard for something that I really want and thought that this is the best for my future. I prayed hopelessly. I believe that this is the best for me.

Until one day I realise, Allah know what's the best for me.

I change the way I think. I pray for the best. I surrender to what Allah has written for me.

Then a good news come.
It's not the thing that i pray hopelessly.
It's even better than that.
Waaaayyy better.

I am accepted for the scholarship. It's such a miracle. Speechless? Yes I am. Absolutely.

"When we pray, Allah hears more than we say,  answer more than we ask,  and gives more than we imagine in His own time and in His own way"

Alhamdulillah.
Semoga saya dapat menjalankan beasiswa ini dengan amanah dan dilancarkan hingga selesai.
Mohon doanya 😊🙏

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Pengalaman Tes (UUO PT) Koperasi Bappenas

SHINee World Concert V in Jakarta

ketemu The Changcuters (lagi) !